Our experienced team takes great care in handling your imports and exports, providing efficient and reliable quality assurance.
From bags of stockfeed to timber, metal products to machinery, we can move it all!
We offer packing and unpacking of 20′, 40′, and flat-racks with competitive and flexible prices.
How It Works:
- Advise Bris Port of a container for import. Arrange your customs clearance and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Our transport division will book a slot to collect the container from the wharf for delivery to our depot.
- Once in our depot, our team unpack the container and advise that the cargo is ready for:
- Delivery to the client,
- Collection by the client, or
- Transition to storage at Bris Port.
Container Unpack Reports are completed on each individual container identifying: container external and internal condition; cleanliness; and quality and condition of cargo.
This ensures your cargo is kept in the best possible condition and you are well-informed of any deviations.
How It Works:
- Book your container with your shipping line and get a release number.
- Advise Bris Port of a container for export. Our transport division will book a slot to collect the empty container and return to our depot for loading.
- We can also collect your cargo or you can deliver it to our depot for consolidation and loading. We’ll then deliver it back to the wharf.
We have specialised strapping and securing options available. Bris Port pack and secure cargo to meet marine surveying standards
We can provide you with a fast and competitive quote for your containerised freight!
Bris Port have a wide array of forklifts to lift, stack, and transfer loads weighing 2.5T-16T. Our custom-built attachments can be safely fitted to suit over-dimensional or out-of-gauge cargo.
Need a customs clearing agent? Bris Port can connect you with the best in the industry.